Bruno and Henriette Marevich see patients at their Castle Hill Clinic.
As one of the first University degree qualified Naturopaths in Australia, Brunos' long experience in the Complementary Medicine field benefited profoundly from his close work and association with some of the early founding figures of modern Naturopathic Medicine in Australia.
This was also influential in Brunos' formulating of his own unique and highly effective range of nutritional medicines brand of Australian Naturopathics to help improve the health of the Australian people under the supervision and guidance of their own complementary medicine physician.
The Australian Naturopathics brand of supplements has now been prescribed and beneficially used by tens of thousands of people seeking to improve their particular health conditions, providing enormous clinical data and experience for their effective and safe use.
In 2001 Bruno was honoured with a Fellowship to the Complementary Medicine Association where he had served in the capacity of Federal Secretary for many years in recognition to his contribution to the advancement of Naturopathic Medicine in Australia.
In 2002, after some ten years of consulting at their clinic in Macquarie Street, Sydney, Bruno and Henriette moved to their present practice in Castle Hill where they currently see patients from all over Sydney and internationally.
Brunos' time outside the Clinic is largely dedicated to his passion for the study and research into the latest scientific advancements in the field of complementary medicine and the ongoing improvements of his own formulas.
Bruno and Henriette remain passionately dedicated to their goal of educating the world of the beneficial powers of natural healing, the relief from disease and suffering and the reduction of unnecessary dependence on medicinal drugs. Thousands of their patients are happy to have already experienced this.
We support and guide your own body to a road of physical recovery and wellbeing by stimulating, supporting and balancing its own innate powerful healing resources.
Naturopathy therefore endeavours to transcend the mere rendering of symptomatic relief and goes deeper by seeking to engage the response and holistic cooperation of the vital systems of our body.
A holistic approach to healing brings many other tangible benefits to our lives since good health is much more than the mere absence of disease. It is also a state of being where we feel at our best and are capable of interacting with the world around us in a manner which brings material and emotional benefits and empowerment to us and those we come into contact with.
An experienced, well qualified Naturopath will have had ongoing success with helping patients reach their personal best. A good Naturopath will also coach each patient according to their abilities and state of health, educate them about their makeup and constitution and guide them so that they will keep on enjoying long lasting and longevity promoting benefits from their visits.
Integrating Naturopathy and Ayurveda
for Holistic Wellness
In our clinic we essentially provide classic Naturopathic health care. This is combined with indepth modern scientific biochemical and physiological knowledge and experience plus other traditional methods such as and including Ayurvedic principles.
Within the realm of natural healthcare, our Naturopathic Clinic stands as a beacon of comprehensive well-being. Embracing the holistic principles of Naturopathy together with modern health science, we have witnessed countless individuals experience remarkable health transformations.
In today's fast-paced world, where conventional medicine often takes center stage, an increasing number of individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds are seeking more natural paths to health and well-being. Among these paths, Naturopathy and Ayurveda have both emerged as powerful systems of medicine that offer holistic solutions to restore balance and vitality. Both Naturopathy and Ayurveda share striking similarities in their philosophy and treatment modalities, making them complementary allies on the journey to optimal health.
Drawing upon the shared principles and philosophies of Naturopathy and Ayurvedic medicine, our clinic has integrated the wisdom of both disciplines to create a comprehensive and personalized approach to healing. Our patients have resonated with this approach, finding solace in the harmonious blend of natural therapies, dietary guidance, lifestyle modifications, and personalized care that our Naturopathic health protocol offers. The testimonials of our patients speak volumes, as they express their happiness and satisfaction with the outcomes they have achieved. By adopting our Naturopathic health protocol, they have witnessed tangible improvements in their health, including increased energy levels, better digestion, improved sleep patterns, the disappeance of long standing chronic conditions and enhanced overall well-being.
Below, we delve into the synergies between Naturopathy and Ayurvedic medicine, exploring the advantages patients can gain from these two profound modalities. By embracing their wisdom, individuals can unlock a myriad of benefits, allowing for a comprehensive and personalized approach to wellness.
Naturopathy and Ayurveda share several characteristics and aspects that set them apart from conventional medicine. Here are some commonalities and unique offerings of Naturopathy and Ayurveda in comparison to conventional medicine:
1) Emphasis on Preventive Care: Both Naturopathy and Ayurvedic medicine prioritize preventive measures to maintain health and well-being. They focus on identifying and addressing the root causes of disease and imbalances before they manifest as symptoms or develop into more significant health issues. This preventive approach aims to support the body's natural healing mechanisms and promote long-term health.
2) Individualized Treatment: Naturopathy and Ayurveda recognize the uniqueness of each individual and emphasize personalized treatment. They consider an individual's constitution, imbalances, lifestyle, and specific health concerns to develop tailored approaches that address the person as a whole. This individualized approach aims to restore balance and promote optimal health for each person.
3) Holistic Approach: Both systems take a holistic view of health, considering the interconnectedness of the body, mind, and spirit. They recognize that imbalances in one area can affect other aspects of a person's well-being. Therefore, Naturopathy and Ayurvedic medicine address health concerns by considering the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of an individual.
4) Natural Medicines and Therapies: Naturopathy and Ayurvedic medicine rely heavily on natural medicines and therapies to support healing and well-being. These may include nutritional supplements such as vitamins, herbal remedies, essential amino and fatty acids, minerals, nutritional guidance, lifestyle modifications, mind-body techniques, physical therapies, detoxification, and other natural interventions. The use of natural medicines and therapies aims to stimulate the body's inherent healing abilities and minimize the use of synthetic drugs and invasive procedures.
5) Focus on Root Cause: Instead of solely managing symptoms, both Naturopathy and Ayurveda strive to identify and address the underlying causes of illness. By treating the root cause, these systems aim to promote long-term healing and prevent the recurrence of health issues.
6) Integration of Traditional Wisdom: Naturopathy and Ayurveda draw upon traditional knowledge and ancient wisdom that has been accumulated over centuries. They integrate traditional healing practices, diagnostic methods, herbal formulations, and lifestyle recommendations that have been tested and refined over time.
"A Good Naturopath Will Change Your Life"